- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Purpose of the Role
Carrying out the Safety Inspection of Trucks and maintain record. Training truck crew on the importance of safety of petroleum trucks and process of Safety Checks.
- Carry out daily Safety Checks as per Safety Check List of all trucks that are coming for filling.
- Maintain record of Safety Checks.
- Ensure PPE compliance of the Crew of the Trucks.
- Ensure that the security checks the trucks and maintain record.
- Impart training to the truck crews on Safety Requirements of Trucks.
- Assist Safety Officer on his daily safety jobs.
- Any other related job assigned by Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- SSCE or HND
- Two years of fulltime experience involving the similar function is desirable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge on safety fittings of trucks.
- Basic knowledge of truck loading process in the Terminal.
- Interested in fire prevention, health and safety awareness.
- Able to explain simply and clearly, good communication skills with people at stressful situation.
- Desire to work within a flexible schedule.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
Attention to Detail, assertiveness, diligence
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED