VAR machine allegedly missing after Nigeria vs Ghana match in Abuja
The Video Assistant Referee (VAR) machine utilized by officers at some point in the World cup playoffs in Nigeria is reportedly missing.
Greater information keeps hitting the internet after an exciting clash between Ghana and Nigeria just days in the past.
Nigerian fanatics invaded the pitch after the final whistle and destroyed many things in the stadium.
That resulted in an indefinite ban placed on the Mashood Abiola Stadium in Abuja as a punishment for using FIFA.
Not long ago, the Head Coach of the Nigerian Senior Football team, Augustine Eguavoen also announced his decision to step down from his position.
The dust is but to come to a decision regarding his resignation and now the latest information is about the allegedly stolen BLVAR gadget.
- NABCO Outlines Exit Plan for the Remaining 67,657 trainees to MPs
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED