A company is seeking a Farm Coordinator for immediate employment.
- Prospective individual should be fluent in English and Ewe.
- Should be willing to relocate
- Person should be living around Kasoa and its environs or be familiar with the locality.
- 1 – 2 years in poultry farming
- Minimum Qualification:
- Degree or HND in Agriculture or related field
- Read and write
- Practical experience in managing and running poultry farm.
- Ability to ride a motorbike is a plus
- Manage all farm activities
- Ensure farm labourers report on time and execute their daily tasks
- Develop strategies and schemes for ensuring maximum productivity from stock
- Report daily on all farm activities to Farm Director
Send your CV and application letter to: [email protected]
Deadline for Submissions:
February 22, 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED