Quick Credit Ghana, reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
• Develop and Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions Support company’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and making recommendations.
Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting jab evaluations preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
Scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Implement employee benefit programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs,
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Republic and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
Enforcing management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
Retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
Cultivate professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
• Managing human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees Advancing human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education, Experience, and Preferred: BSc degree in Human Resources Management.
MSc/MBA in Human Resource shall be an added advantage Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Good understanding of labour Laws of Ghana
Excellent communication skills
Moderate Leadership skills
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
HOW TO APPLY
Cover letter and CV should be sent to [email protected]
An Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate
Deadline for submission is two weeks from date of publication. That is 6th October 2020
Duty location: No. 14 Ring Road Central-Accra
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED