The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancies:
The successful applicant will amist the Fisheries Manager to perform the following duties:
- Collect and collate fisheries data for evidence-based policy decision making and planning carry out Fisheries Extension Services not limited to:
- pond construction (aquaculture) b. fish hatchery management (aquaculture)
- any other duties relating to Fisheries and Aquaculture development collaborate with the Fish Health Unit on issues of fish disease management.
- Post-harvest fisheries reduction management
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties Aanist in the collection and analysis of tishnes data for policy decision making
- Provide technical information on aquaculture production to fish farmers.
- Train fish farmers on modern methods of Fish Farming to enhance their productivity.
- Assist in the development of a new input output model to guide aquaculture investment.
- Assist in the enforcement of the Fisheries Laws and Regulations related to elimination of illegal fishing practices.
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
- Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
- Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential documents in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the day to day general accounting duties.
- Receive and process payment
- Collect data for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
The Fisheries Cummission is looking for qualified Ghanalans to perform Short Term Consultancy Services as follows:
- Assist in the Review and Formulation of a new Fisheries Sector Development Policy Framework.
- Conduct Quantitative Fisheries Sector Growth Analysis and advise the Executive Director an Policy Options to be implemented to accelerate the development of the Sector
- Conduct periodic Research on Topical Fisheries and Aquaculture related issuesthat underpin the growth potentials of the sector.
- Train officers on Quantitative Policy Design, Analysis, Development Planning and Development Resource Allocation.
- Conduct research on the current untapped growth potentials of the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector and advise the Executive Director on feasible growth inducing options to be taken.
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
- Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platform, Systems, infrastructure and software for the Commission.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ir database for the Commission
- Ensuite regular maintenance of network connectivity.
- Manage the Commission’s website and update information.
- Train staff on relevant IT systems
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED