APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF GENERAL MANAGER OF SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST EDUCATION UNIT
Applications are invited for the post of GENERAL MANAGER in the Seventh – Day Adventist Education Unit, Ghana.
- A Director II in the Ghana Education Service (G.E.S).
- A Graduate Professional Teacher. (Masters and PHD degrees will be an advantage).
- Applicants should be in a position to serve for a minimum period of four (4) years on the post before attaining the compulsory retiring age of 60 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their application letters with the following attachments:
- Four (4) copies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae and testimonials.
- Four (4) copies of Personal Record form duly filled and signed by applicants’ head of institution.
Application letters with the attachments should be sent to:
THE OFFICE OF THE GENERAL MANAGER S.D. A EDUCATION UNIT
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Applicants should note that only short-listed names will be invited to attend the interview for selection.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED