A leading International Engineering and Environmental consultancy firm is seeking an experienced HR/ADMINISTRATION MANAGER to fill a position in its Accra office.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with experience in Human Resource
- Management A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Administration and HR Management.
- Demonstrate maturity and ability to interact and effectively build relationships across all levels of clients.
- Assertive, proactive personality with strong presence, demonstrating persistence in resolving issues, a team player and a good communicator.
- Strong commercial and business process knowledge and data analysis
- Proven track record in implementing institutional standards and processes. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Background in Business Development will be a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
All suitably qualified and experienced applicants should forward their CV, certified copies of their true certificates, contact and email details and a letter of application to the email address below: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for receipt of applications is 16th April, 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED