- Company: Oracle
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
The Alliances and Channels Consultant is instrumental in developing, driving & enhancing key Cloud Platform Partner relationships with a select group of top partners in order to maximize incremental resell revenue, influencing implementation & innovation activities and gain market share in the market.
The Alliance and Channel Manager will work closely with the Oracle sales teams in their respective markets and with the EMEA A&C team reporting directly to the Regional Alliances & Channels Manager in the A&C Business Unit
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Territory includes but is not limited to Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Burkina Faso, Benin, Cameroon, Mali and Ivory Coast
- Initiate, develop and sustain successful and mutually beneficial relationships at C-Level within the partner base in support of the joint business goals between Oracle and Channel Partner
- Develop a detailed strategy and action-based plan for the designated strategic cloud platform partners and collaborate with the Sales Lines of Business across Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems in ensuring maximum uptake of Oracle Cloud Services within the partner GTM’s and to drive Future Cloud growth.
- Successfully drive the implementation of A&C initiatives, programs and activities for the designated partners and collaborate with the A&C Team and Sales Lines of Business across Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems on the strategy and plan for designated strategic partners
- Grow resell revenues with given targets around Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems Product Areas
- Further developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the correct managerial or operational staff with Partners and Facilitating and being fully adept at nurturing Executive & Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle Cloud Service Investment & Specialization that allows the successful deployment of Oracle Cloud Strategies
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding and awareness of Oracle’s current and future products and services
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of competitive activity relevant to the indirect channel and specifically to cloud
- Translate Oracle’s Strategy and Marketing Messages to partners at Executive, Managerial & Operational levels
- Produce an accurate forecast weekly and evaluate the weekly partner pipeline reports through assigned tools and processes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant other Oracle LOBs, WW A&C and EMEA A&C teams
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience with Partners with minimum 5 years regional/global experience in Alliances, Channels, Distribution, Sales and/or Business Development Management.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of Cloud Strategies within the African context is essential.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills in English, both written and verbal (A proficiency in French and English is essential)
- Professional, proven & senior competence in:
- managing and adapting to change
- building Relationships
- displaying business ethics & resolving challenging situations in this context
- executive, group & empathic communication
- customer focus and solid results orientation and achievement
- personal drive, planning & organizing
- delivering excellence in teamwork
- Proven experience, behavior & skills in:
- working and succeeding in a high pressure, fast-moving and challenging environment
- being self-motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- maintaining a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative & commitment
- leadership and seniority in working with stakeholders
- strategic thinking, business management
- influencing and negotiating at a Managerial Level
- decision making
- Showing a developmental capacity for
- leading change
- influencing and negotiating at an Executive Level
- complex decision making
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Develops third party sales channel and ensures partner achieve Oracle sales targets in the General Business space.
- As a Channel Sales Representative you will pull partners into Oracle business opportunities and manage third party transactions resulting from the relationship.
- Identify and develop channel partners committed to selling Oracle products. Facilitate joint selling between channel partners and direct sales team.
- Increase revenue from partner sources and market share through a leverage partnering model.
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Provides accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts.
- May educate partners in Oracle commercial practices. Maintains an understanding of Oracle technology and articulates Oracle propositions to partners and their customers.
- Manage transaction contracts, business practices, and deal booking issues. Work with marketing to plan marketing events for partners.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years field sales experience to include 3 years channel sales experience. Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification, and closing methodologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Knowledge of Oracle field sales cycle and partner program. travel as needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 12 May. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED