The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi announces for the information of the academic community and the general public that, the following positions would become vacant effective JANUARY 01, 2022:
The Director of Procurement shall be responsible, under the Registrar for providing leadership to the Procurement Office and for ensuring that the University’s procurement processes are in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, 2016 (Act 914 as amended) as well as other procurement policies and regulations instituted by the University.
- The Internal Auditor shall be the Head of the Internal Audit Department of the University.
- He/she shall, in accordance with the Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 658) and in conformity with standards and procedures provided by the Agency set up under the said Act, carry out periodic internal audit of the University.
• the development of appropriate Softwares;
• the development of Network Infrastructure and Operations;
• IT Support Services for the University;
The Director shall be the Head of the Sports Directorate of the University and be responsible, under the Registrar, for providing leadership and direction in the management of sporting activities in the University.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : 16 July, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED