VACANCIES || Project officers needed nationwide for Community Systems Strengthening interventions
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT OFFICERS
Hope for Future Generations (HFFG), a sub-recipient of WAPCAS, is implementing the CSS intervention under the WAPCAS Grant of the GF NFM II (2018-2020). As part of strengthening and expanding the Models of Hope intervention in support of the national agenda of achieving the 90-90-90 target, HFFG is looking to engage Project Officers to supervise and monitor the activities of volunteers, including MoH, that are working under the Community Systems Strengthening (CSS) intervention.
To this end, this ToR shall serve to guide the engagement and working relationship between HFFG and Project Officers recruited one the implementation of the CSS intervention between now and December 2020.
HFFG requests applicationsfr qualified and resourceful individuals to be engaged as Project Officers.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU
The Project Officer, when recruited, shall be responsible for designing, guiding and directing the day-to-day project activities as well as providing both administrative and technical supervision on the field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare quarterly work plans and share with HFFG HQ using targets assigned for the period
* Develop and submit a plan for monitoring activities of volunteers in their respective districts
* Assign target and tasks to individual volunteers
* Supervise and monitor activities of volunteers to ensure they are working according to the plan and provide timely feedback to strengthen field work
* Organize weekly meetings with the volunteers to assess progress of work, plan strategies to address challenges, review and clean data collected
* Organize logistical support and maintain stick levels of commodities and materials for volunteers work
* Support the continuous capacity building for volunteers
* Apprause the performance of each volunteer continually and at the end of the project year
* Represent the WAPCAS/GF/NFM II project in all engagements, including meetings that require your presence in your respective district
* Liaise the ART in-charges, Data Officers, TB Coordinators, and other stakeholders for effective supervision and coordination of volunteers work
* Liaise with the District Assemblies and other stakeholders to ensure that the projects contributions to the District HIV/TB response is acknowledged
* Prepare and submit monthly project reports and other professional documents as appropriate and promptly
* Document and share experiences in their respective districts
* Perform other duties as and when assigned
WHO IS QUALIFIED
The prospective candidates shall possess the following minimum requirements;
* First Degree in Social work, sociology or a related field in social science
* Experience in working in the areas of HIV/AIDS/TB
* Soft skills like report writing, good interpersonal communication abilities, computer literacy, etc.
WHERE WILL YOU WORK
Successful Project Officers shall be posted to one of the project regions in Ghana. Prospective candidates should be ready to work in any of the following listed below:
1. Greater Accra
6. Brong Ahafo
Hard copies of applications should be sent to:
Attn: Project Officer
The Executive Director
Hope for Future Generations (HFFG)
Odotel Tsui Loop, Dzorwulu Adjacent Ghana Refuge Board
Or send soft copies to [email protected] with Project Officer as the subject
Closing date for submission: 5th March, 2020 by 5:00pm prompt
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED