Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.
FIND FULL LIST OF POSITIONS BELOW AND CLICK ON ANY ONE TO READ MORE AND APPLY:
About This Role
- To ensure the operability of the future Subika Underground mine through input and leadership of the stage gate process, developing collaboration between projects and operational units, and providing the vision of a long term operational view.
- To develop and lead the operations and project management effort.
About This Role
- Responsible for planning, directing and monitoring of consultants, contractors, and business teams in the safe execution of projects that support the underground mining activities and infrastructure.
In This Role You Will:
- Direct and manage daily mining activity to achieve safe, efficient and optimal production focused on production targets and associated cost constraints by pursuing opportunities of continuous improvements.
- Effectively interface with other departments and prime mining contractor in pursuit of mine site development and production goals.
- Understand and follow engineering mine plans and engage in productive communication with the Planning Engineers, Surveyors and Geologists.
To support Global Exploration Database (GED) team in managing GED and GIS Databases.
- Support the management of drill holes and surface geochemistry databases in SQL Server.
- Assist with daily data extraction request from geologist.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
Closing Date : 25 Feb. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED