Sun-Canadian Pipe Line was founded in 1953 to safely transport refined petroleum products for its owners from refineries in the Sarnia area to marketing plants in London, Hamilton, and the Toronto area in an environmentally sound and efficient manner.
FIND FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS BELOW:
- Develop and execute innovative procurement strategies to reflect all departmental and units’ needs.
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify management of any possible obstacles to achieving value for money.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation as it relates to procurement.
- Monitor purchases and deliveries to determine if vendors are meeting performance demands/contracts.
- Lead the Sales Processes with potential clients and closing deals
- Participate in the pre-sales process, building and delivering specific customer solutions
- Prepare and/or lead the preparation of customized proposal of services
- Champion the CRM process as part of having a view of the sales funnel of opportunities, proposals into order intake
- Manage relationship with a network of contacts with potential clients, current clients, investors and donors
How To Apply
Applicants click on any of the positions to read more and apply
Closing Date: 30th March, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED