The Sunyani Technical University was converted from a Polytechnic to a Technical University by an Act of Parliament establishing Technical Universities in Ghana. The University is mandated by the Technical Universities Act. 2016 (Act 922) to provide Higher Education in Engineering Science and Technology-based disciplines, Technical and Vocational Education and Training Applied Acts and related disciplines.
The Governing Council of Sunyani Technical University announces the Executive Search for hardworking, resourceful and visionary persons for the following positions:
- Responsible for the internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the university.
- Required to report to the Governing Council through the Audit Committee. Responsible for the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective financial control system.
- Responsible for vetting all proposed expenditures to ensure compliance with laid-down internal control systems and other statutory requirements.
- The Librarian is the Head of the University Library and reports to the Vice Chancellor in the management of the library
- He/She is responsible for the provision of adequate, relevant and up-to-date reading and audio-visual materials to support teaching learning research, innovation and community service functions of the university.
- He/She provides leadership in advancing the university’s teaching, research and innovation mission through a clear vision of the Library’s role.
HOW TO APLY
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Not later than 31st May, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED