Utility Operator At Kasapreko
The job holder ensures the continuous operation of the utility Plants at our facilities, along with routine inspections, maintenance, and keeping of vital records.
- Operate the Plant Utilities System, i.e., Steam Boilers, Cooling Towers, Water Softeners, Air Compressors, and ancillary equipment.
- Ensure continuous operation by performing routine inspections and maintenance, monitoring metering equipment, and adjusting levels as necessary as well as maintaining all the necessary records.
- Implement and follow all the standard laws relating to the safe operation of the equipment.
- Carry out chemical analysis of the operating fluids and adjust the operation accordingly.
- Able to operate different types of pumps, Manual and auto valves, Safety Valves, etc.
- Perform scheduled maintenance of the equipment as well as Startup/Shutdowns of the respective machinery.
- Ensure the continuous supply of Steam, Cooling Water, Compressed Air, and other Utilities to the plant as per required parameters and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
- Able to Read blueprints, manuals, schematics, and building codes to problem solve or install as necessary.
- Make all efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- Maintain inventory of all Chemicals, Spare parts, and tools to ensure their proper supply at all times.
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Full certification to operate standard boiler machinery
- At least 2 years of working experience as a boiler operator is required, 4 years preferred.
- Have sound knowledge of Utility equipment and its operations.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Submit An Application For Utility Operator At Kasapreko
Kindly submit your CV with Job Code KUO-1 via email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED