USAID/West Africa New Employment Opportunity
Solicitation #: 72062422R100015
The Administrative Assistant primarily provides administrative and programme support to the USAID/West Africa and Ghana Missions. S/he ensures that the administrative support needs of the Office Director, the COR/AOR (Project Managers) and other Team members are met.
The incumbent also provides support to the various units (Procurement, Human Resources, Travel, GSO, and Shipping) of the Regional Executive Office. S/he reports to the REXO Administrative Management Assistant. Incumbent coordinates all administrative functions of the office; maintains the Office Director’s calendar and support other office members in setting up meetings including drafting meeting agenda and briefing materials, as necessary.
Education & Prior Work Experience:
- A minimum of at least two years of full-time post-secondary study at college or university in courses related to social science, business, accounting, economics, public administration, project management or related field of study and at least three years of demonstrated administrative and/or programme experience in a large and complex office setting, in an English-language work environment.
- Experience must include working with teams to manage and report on activities. Incumbent must have at least one-year related work experience with bilateral/multilateral organisation, diplomatic mission, or international organisation is required.
- Level IV (Fluency) writing and speaking in English is required.
GH¢65,544.00– GH¢101,592.00 equivalent to FSN-07, in accordance with AIDAR
Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Accra. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value.
How to Apply for USAID/West Africa New Employment Opportunity
Note: The US Mission does not accept faxed or paper applications for open positions. All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit applications via email to [email protected]
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant’s professional life, relevant certificates, and a two page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Offerors must prominently reference the position title and solicitation number in the subject line of their email. Attachments must include a signed AID-309-2 offeror information for PSC available at https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-309-2 and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf.
This position is open to Cooperating Country Nationals. Cooperating Country National means an individual who is a cooperating country citizen, or a non cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country. All applicants must provide proof of eligible citizenship in their application.
Non-Ghanaian citizens must attach copies of their permanent residency permit to their application to be eligible for consideration. No relocation expenses are provided to the job location, Accra- Ghana. If transportation to Accra is required, it will be the employee’s responsibility. Failure to provide the stated requirements will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This publication provides synopsis of the solicitation. Please log on to the following websites for all position requirements, position elements and position description.
Closing Date: August 5, 2022, at 11:59 pm local time.
USAID anticipates awarding one Personal Service Contract (PSC) regarding this announcement. Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as result of this announcement.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED