Applications are invited from interested and qualified persons into the Hohoe Municipal Education Service as auxiliary personnel.
The categories include:
- pantry hands
- artisans (electricians, carpenters, mason, plumbers
- store keeper
- interested persons should apply to the Director General, through the Municipal and Regional Director.
- attachment to the application should include:
- certified certificated
- non-teaching recruitment form (available at the Hohoe GES Account Office)
- 4 passport photographs
- recommendation letters for those currently doing voluntary work with GES.
- Application should be in 4 sets and should be submitted or posted to:
Municipal Education Office
- the municipal office will do subsequent submission to the regional director.
- Photocopy of any national ID card
- Closing date for submission is Tuesday 17th march 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED