University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022 are now accepting applications. The Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022-2023 are partially financed scholarships for overseas students from outside the European Union. Scholarships are available in amounts ranging from £1,500 to $5,000. Please
Applicants with extensive managerial experience and/or a good degree or other relevant qualifications are eligible for a master of business administration scholarship from the university. Sussex is a highly regarded UK university that broadens students’ perspectives through research-led education, a unique setting, and a strong sense of purpose.
Join the university’s dynamic student community by enrolling in one of these courses. The Sussex MBA Scholarship is open to MBA students at the University of Sussex. Applicants from any country are encouraged to apply for this program in order to receive funding from the university to pursue their master’s degree at the UK’s 26th ranked master’s program.
University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022 Summary
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship university: University of Sussex
- Program Duration: 1 year for full time program, 2 years for part time program
- Application Deadline:
- For starting in September 2022: 30 September 2022
- For starting in January 2023: 30 November 2022
Sussex MBA Scholarships range from £1,500 to $5,000 in value.
Applicants for the Sussex MBA Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible, with the exception of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Maintain an offer of a spot on the Sussex MBA program.
- Have senior managerial experience and/or strong academic performance
- Rhodes Scholarship At University of Oxford 2023 – Fully Funded
- King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
- 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
- The Latest Top Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022 please follow the given procedure.
- Apply for admission to the Sussex MBA program through the University’s Postgraduate Admissions Office. For a September start, use the online application system. The deadline for scholarship applications for students commencing in January is December 30.
- You can only apply for MBA scholarships once you’ve been accepted into the program.
- After being given a seat on the MBA program, applicants who believe they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must write an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to [email protected]
- Following that, scholarships will be awarded depending on your initial MBA application and interview. You will be notified of the outcome once a decision has been made on whether or not you will be awarded a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, you have one month to accept or decline it. You will not be allowed to change the start date of the scholarship offer.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED