UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA: McCall MacBain Scholarship 2023
Through partnerships with well-known scholarship groups, the University of Alberta is happy to help UAlberta students who want to go on to graduate school. Students who want to go to graduate school at either the University of Oxford or McGill University can apply for these prestigious scholarships.
McCall MacBain Scholarship
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is Canada’s first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarship at the master’s level. It gives a full graduate scholarship to study at McGill University for a master’s degree or a second time as a professional undergraduate student.
McCall MacBain Scholars will be chosen based on their strong character, history of helping their communities, ability to lead, willingness to try new things, academic strength, and intellectual curiosity.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship pays for tuition and fees for an eligible master’s or professional program at McGill University. It also gives a living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms and a full enrichment program with mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and access to a global community.
In order to be eligible for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
- Have a bachelor’s degree, or be on track to graduate with one, by August 2023.
Please keep in mind that the McCall MacBain Scholarship is only available if you are accepted into a master’s or professional degree program at McGill University that qualifies. Students must apply separately to McGill for admission. In most cases, they will apply to McGill after applying for the McCall MacBain Scholarships.
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
How to Apply
Students will need to fill out a full online application (available from June to September) and send in two letters of recommendation.
All current students and recent alumni who graduated (or expect to do so) in 2020 or later from Canadian public universities must earn an endorsement from their institution. This process is automatic and takes place after the application deadline. You do not need to contact the University of Alberta to initiate the endorsement.
Those who want to apply for the scholarship must also apply directly to McGill University by the first deadline for Fall 2023 admission for at least one full-time master’s or professional program that is eligible.
Candidates who make the shortlist will be asked to take part in regional interviews all over Canada in November. From there, the chosen applicants will be asked to take part in final interviews in Montréal in March of the next year.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED