Unique Personnel Calls for Job Applications
Job Title: Territory Customer Support Manager
Achieves marketing unit product support and customer/dealer satisfaction goals in a geographic area of responsibility by developing channel partner technical and product support capability, preempting and resolving technical and/or parts issues impacting machine performance and uptime, working with channel partners to manage customer relationships, delivering channel partner/customer training and administering product warranty and other reimbursement policies.
- Firstly, Resolves product and performance issues with channel partners/customers and communicates with factories on appropriate issues and solutions; including Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and follow-up.
- Secondly, Manages efforts in developing channel partner’s product support capabilities (Service ADVISOR, Dealer Technical Assistance Center, Tools, Facilities, Warranty Administration) to improve customer satisfaction.
- Thirdly, Delivers product training, technical, and/or management training to channel partners, company employees or customers and facilitates channel partner employee development by counseling them on training plans and class enrollment.
- Moreover, Provides marketing support to ensure product optimization via customer clinics and assisting with demonstrations and farm shows.
- Additionally, Administers Company product warranty/Product Improvement Program (PIP) policies and resolves other reimbursement issues.
- Then, Depending on division requirements, may develop channel partner’s service management/profitability capabilities.
- Also, Administers product support policies and/or processes.
- Finally, Tracks and reports competitive performance
To apply immediately for this position click here: www.unique.co.za/candidate_registration_1.aspx?JobID=67822&referrer=Unique
- Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in an Education discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in an Agricultural Sciences discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experiences:
Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
- Customer support experience with customer interaction regarding products, parts, and services. – 1 – 3 years
- Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited geographic area of responsibility, and broad product knowledge. – Less than 1 year
- Factory experience with regular interfacing with design, engineering, and manufacturing; worldwide geographic area of responsibility; and focused product-specific knowledge. – 1 – 3 years
- Practical experience with agricultural machinery and equipment. – 1 – 3 years
- Experience external within similar industries and disciplines. – 1 – 3 years
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of dealers and other channels. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Then, Knowledge of dealer product support capacity and competencies. – Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.
- Also, Understanding of Customer Support Process. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Afterwards, Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Lastly, Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors. – Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
How to Apply for this Unique Personnel Job
Closing Date: 3rd September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED