- Company: Unilever
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Communication, Channel & Media (CCM) Lead
To maximise the returns Unilever makes in brand communication through:
- Optimising channel agency management structure and resource.
- Identifying and putting in place best practise communication channel management.
- Driving innovation.
- Developing Communication Channels expertise via effective learning management.
- Developing and strengthening internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Channel Agency Management
- Ensure Ghana has a leading-edge media channel agency partner with an appropriate structure and sufficient resource to effectively manage Unilever’s communication investment.
- Agree on agency fees and financial incentives.
- Agree on agency’s annual performance targets, continually monitor and evaluate performance.
- Lead statutory channel agency reviews with local Marketing Director.
Communication Channel Planning
- Ensure the effective implementation of communication planning.
- Stimulate and guide the development of a leading edge CCM toolkit.
Corporate Channel Negotiations
- Stimulate and guide the development of specific strategies and techniques to raise the companies’ buying performance.
- Continually review Channel agency buying performance via ongoing review of performance delivery versus set annual objectives.
- Instigate corporate buying evaluation via an independent audit where available.
- Minimum of three (3) to six (6) years relevant experience in Media and Advertising/Publicity.
- Business Management and brand development experience will be an added advantage.
- Public Relations/Communications management exposure is a must.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17 Feb. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED