UK WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
You will require both an employment visa and a work permit in order to reside and work in the UK. There are many types of work visas depending on your intended stay in the country and the type of work you’ll be doing. By following the instructions in this great guide, you can determine whether you qualify for a UK work permit as well as which visa is applicable to you.
UK WORK VISA
Despite the complexity of the UK immigration system, NewsNowGh can still help you identify the best visa and work permit choices as well as all the necessary paperwork.
You can only work at a specified place and with a certain employer if you have a UK work permit, which typically takes between 2 and 3 months to be approved.
TYPES OF UK VISAS AND PERMITS
The four primary categories for UK employment visas are as follows:
- Temporary employment permits.
- Permanent employment permits.
- Visas for investors, entrepreneurs, and talent.
- Additional work visas.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UK VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
International workers must provide the following documents in order to get a work visa for the UK:
- Valid travel ID or a passport.
- Evidence of one’s ability to sustain themselves during their stay
- Evidence of fluency in the language
- Evidence that the healthcare fee was paid.
- If you want to stay longer than a six-month period but are a citizen of one of the countries on the list, get a TB test.
The list of documentation needed to register for a residence permit is as follows:
- A filled-out request form
- A passport and a duplicate.
- A document submitted as proof when requesting a residency visa (marriage certificate, etc.).
- Four passport photos
- Health clearance
- Evidence of a clean criminal record
- Receipts for both the resident permit form and the national tax.
- A request for booking at your residence’s address and a statement attesting to your ongoing habitation there
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR AN UK WORK VISA
To apply for a work and residence permit in the UK:
Visit www.gov.uk to submit an online application as well as the necessary supporting papers to demonstrate your eligibility for a points-based system work permit for the UK.
Please be aware that each visa has its own set of regulations.
Depending on your country of origin and passport, you may be asked to visit a visa application center appointment or use the “UK Immigration to verify your identity.” The average wait period for work visa decisions for applications made outside of the UK is 3 weeks.
The UK is a land of opportunity as it gives many foreigners the chance to live and work there. NewsNowGh provides information regarding how to apply for work and residency permits in the UK.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED