UK PASSPORT APPLICATION PORTAL
A British passport is a form of identification given to anyone with any type of British nationality by the UK – or other British domains and territories. Since passports are granted under the prerogative powers, which are exercised by His Majesty’s Government, they are privileges rather than rights and may be revoked under certain conditions. All passports issued in the UK are known to be biometric.
TYPES OF UK PASSPORT
UK passports come in a variety of forms, including:
- Blue British passports
- Burgundy British passports
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man passports
- British overseas territory variant passport
- Diplomatic and Official passports
- King’s Messenger Service passports
- Collective passports
- Specimen passports
- Old Blue passports
- British visitor passports
PASSPORT VALIDATION PERIOD
Typically, a passport is valid for 5 years from the date of issuing or until all of its pages have been used, whichever comes first. There is, however, no way to extend a passport after it has expired, thus the individual must certainly obtain a new one.
UK PASSPORT ELIGIBILITY CRITERION
The following individuals or groups of persons can apply for a UK passport:
- British nationals
- Also, citizens of British Overseas Territories
- Moreover, British nationals abroad
- Additionally, British nationals with residency rights in the UK
- Furthermore, British subjects who lack the right to reside in the UK
- Besides that, Brits who are protected
- Finally, British citizens (Overseas)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESS
You must provide the following information while requesting a passport:
- First and foremost, your birth certificate, including information on your parents.
- Additionally, the birth certificate of your father.
- Besides that, the marriage certificate of your parents.
- Lastly, the travel documents you used to enter the UK or any other passport that has you listed.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR UK PASSPORT
UK citizens have various options for applying for new passports, renewing existing ones, or getting replacements for ones that have been destroyed or lost. As follows:
Applying online is less expensive and simpler.
- Digital Check and Send at the Post Office
Click here for further information.
- Paper Checking & Send Service at the Post Office
Visit this link for further information.
Send your fully filled application form, supporting documentation, two photographs, and your fee in the envelope provided with your pack. Your envelope must have the proper postage attached.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a UK passport, one must adhere to the following steps;
- First and foremost, visit any of the above-approved passport application agencies through the various links above or use this LINK
- Secondly, provide the necessary documentation
- Thirdly, make payment for the passport application process
- Additionally, schedule a passport interview with the appropriate authorities
- Finally, await the final processing and issuance of the passport
Apply right off the bat for a UK passport just by clicking this LINK.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED