Types of Foods to Take or Avoid for A Positive Blood Type
A blood type (also known as a blood group) is a classification of blood, based on the presence and absence of antibodies and inherited antigenic substances on the surface of red blood cells (RBCs).
These antigens may be proteins, carbohydrates, glycoproteins, or glycolipids, depending on the blood group system. Some of these antigens are also present on the surface of other types of cells of various tissues. Several of these red blood cell surface antigens can stem from one allele (or an alternative version of a gene) and collectively form a blood group system.
Consuming food based on your ‘Blood Type’ helps in better digestion, increases energy levels, and prevents diseases and illnesses. Moreover, it also helps you lose weight.
Here are the food items you should consume and avoid, according to blood group A positive.
But before that a few facts about blood group A positive.
- People with type A positive blood have antibodies against Type B blood (“anti-B antibodies”) in their serum Type.
- People with type A positive blood tend to have more cortisol, anyway. So, you may have a harder time dealing with stressful situations.
- Your risk is higher if you type A positive. Molecules in type A and B red blood cells help certain bacteria called H. pylori to grow in your gut. It can make you more likely to get pancreatic cancer.
- Those with A-positive blood can only receive transfusions from O-positive or A-positive types.
- Studies have found that people with blood type A positive or AB are at higher risk for stomach cancer.
- People with type A positive blood have a high risk of heart disease. However, this study isn’t absolute as it depends on the feeding attitude of the person with such a blood group in the first place.
- People with blood type A positive are clever, passionate, sensitive, and cooperative. They are loyal and patient, and they love peace. Sometimes, they may be overly sensitive about different things as compared with other blood types. For instance, they care a lot about etiquette as well as social standards.
- People With blood group A positive should Observe the following dietary precautions.
Rice, oats, rye, pasta, pumpkin, seeds, peanuts, apricots, figs, lemons, raisins, amaranth, buckwheat, wheat-based roughage, vegetarian food, wheat bran, brown rice, wheat pasta, brown poha, soya, besan chili, etc.
Banana, coconut, papaya, cashew, pistachios, beef, chicken, fish, and eggs.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED