Twifu Rural Bank Limited, Twifu Praso in the Central Region invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer shall be accountable for the general control of the bank’s enterprise by way of making sure effective implementation of the financial institution’s guidelines, selections through the Board of directors, in fact, comply with the Bank of Ghana and other regulatory requirements.
Notable obligations of the Chief Executive Officer shall include however not restrained to the subsequent:
- In the first place, provide management and steering for the financial institution through coordination of activities of all Departments, Units, and Branches.
- Execute the obligations of a Chief Executive Officer in accordance with lawful and moral requirements, guidelines, and procedures of the financial institution.
- Make sure the bank’s monetary viability and fee shape are often analyzed and appropriate measures taken to reveal and optimize sales in terms of the financial institution’s operations and services rendered.
- Furthermore, prepare and present required documents to the Board and Board Committee meetings and preside over control Committee conferences.
- Make sure the Board receives prompt reports on the present state of the business and its decisions are timely communicated and carried out.
- Also, submit regulatory reviews on a timely basis as required.
- In the same way, make certain the bank’s interests are properly provided and guarded at all times
- Ensure a well-influenced group and lively group of workers.
- Constitute the financial institution’s interest in its dealings with stakeholders.
- Furthermore, make sure effective co-operation with current and future partners of the financial institution.
- Moreover, ensure increased growth of the bank through the availability and sale of sustainable services and products.
- No less than a postgraduate diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution or full expert qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related subject with not less than ten (10) years post-qualification expertise with a minimum of five (5) years, thus, must hold a key control position.
- Also, must have enough financial, administrative, leadership, and managerial skills
- Similarly, must have good communication, interpersonal, quantitative, and analytical competencies
- Capability to motivate and increase productivity.
- Equally, be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and so on.
- Consequently, be knowledgeable in Digital Banking (E-Banking).
- Again, be capable to apply T-24 Banking application software.
- In addition, you need to be honest, resilient to stress, and showcase a high feel of integrity and professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY
Accordingly, interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letters, photocopies of certificates, a current curriculum vitae in addition to names and addresses of two (2) referees to:
TWIFU RURAL BANK LIMITED
P. O. BOX 3
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for receiving applications is April 08, 2022, and only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- Banking Jobs In Ghana
- Teaching Jobs Available
- Real Estate industry Jobs.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
- Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunities
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ACDI/VOCA
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED