Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in exposing students at the Basic and SHS levels to a range of practical activities in collaboration with the relevant Divisions of GES to make them familiar and to stimulate their interest in TVET programmes so as to give them the opportunity to choose their future careers in either the technical, vocational or general education field
- Equip students who have completed Basic Education with TVET skills to enable them enter into gainful employment in the industry.
- Equip students with relevant productive and entrepreneurial skills related to TVET courses to prepare them for self-employments.
- Promote increased participation of women in education, training and employment in the TVET Sector.
- Provide sound academic foundation for TVET delivery and for further education for those students who may wish to continue their education during their working life in the context of lifelong education.
The minimum Qualifications are as follows:
A Master’s degree holder in relevant subject area
Professional (Rank) – Assistant Director I and above
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their letters and cv to the Secretary of the Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Regional Education Office
Box 4, Education Ridge
Alternatively, it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 29th April, 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED