TU Dresden DAAD-STIBET International Students Scholarships (Germany)
To study at Dresden University of Technology in Germany, prospective international students are encouraged to submit an application to the DAAD-STIBET Scholarships Program. The German Educational Exchange Service’s TIBET-Program provides funding for the initiative (DAAD).
Information on Dresden University of Technology
The Dresden University of Technology (TUD) provides a wide range of 122 disciplines and spans a broad research spectrum as one of Germany’s top and most dynamic universities. A little more than one-eighth of its students are international, and it has a solid reputation.
What makes Dresden University of Technology a good place to study?
TUD aspires to promote equal opportunity in all of its employment processes while striking a balance between professional and personal obligations. It encourages cross-border collaboration in research and teaching as well as the international nature of the university and its students.
- Department: NA University or Organization: TU Dresden and DAAD
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Diploma Program
- Award: 300 euros each month
- Availability: Online
- Amount of Awards: None Known
- International nationality
- Germany can accept the honor.
POLICIES FOR APPLICATIONS
- All Nationalities, All Countries can apply
Approved Courses or Subjects:
- The university offers diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s programs in a variety of areas.
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible:
- International TU Dresden students enrolled in diploma, bachelor, master, or state exam programs (apart from those taught in English).
- Only applications for Scholarships for Study Completion within the framework of the scholarship programs are requested from international students enrolled in International Master’s Programs (Master’s Programs taught in English). STIBET III – Matching Funds due to the fact that only international students enrolled in the International Master’s Program may use these funds.
- These scholarships are not available to exchange students who only attend TU Dresden for one or two semesters and do not earn a degree there.
- The Graduate Academy at TU Dresden has details for Ph.D. students who want to apply for a scholarship.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the scholarship recipients will earn EUR 300 per month to study at Dresden University of Technology.
How to Apply:
Interested parties must fill out and send in the application form in order to be considered for the scholarship. All applicants should mail their applications to the following address: Ms. Hesse and Ms. Landgraf-Dietz can be reached at TU Dresden’s International Office, Division Scholarship-Programs International Students, at 01062 Dresden.
In addition to their application, candidates must include a CV, a current list of their exam results (transcript), confirmation from the exam office confirming the credits they have earned, and their overall average grade.
Good and very good academic standing (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and completion of the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or at least 75% of credits) are requirements for admission.
You will be required to provide proof of a sufficient level of English proficiency if your education has not been performed in that language. See the English language requirements page for additional details.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL PORTAL, CLICK HERE.
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS:
- March 8 for the financing period of April through September (summer semester)
- For the financial period of 1 October to 31 March, 8 September (winter semester)
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED