Tropical Health is seeking an organised and committed individual with technical expertise in the field of health programme monitoring, evaluation and learning, including leadership of learning system development and implementation.
The applicant should be able to confidently engage with stakeholders around integrating learning into programme M&E frameworks and processes. They should have demonstrated experience of managing complex MEL systems, data collection and analysis.
- Understanding of social inclusion, safeguarding and value for money principles for M&E purposes, and a working knowledge of the health and development sector in Ghana are essential.
- The role holder will lead on the effective implementation of the programme Learning Plan.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that structures and systems are established to foster, facilitate, capture and act on learning, in order to generate evidence and deepen understanding of disability and mental health inclusion in Ghana.
Job: The Learning Manager – Ghana Somubi Dwumadie
Required Skills or Experience
- The Learning Manager should hold a Masters degree in a post graduate qualification in Social Sciences (e.g. international development, public health, monitoring and evaluation) alternatively,7 years demonstrated professional experience in a MEL role with a focus on learning.
- The successful candidate will be able to work with diverse, large teams and to foster positive technical working relationships with colleagues and partners at different levels, across countries, organisations and teams.
- Facilitation, and networking skills are key along with effective and strong verbal and written communication and presentation.
How To Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 10th March 2021 at 21.00hrs Ghana time
1. Updated curriculum vitae (CV) (pdf or Microsoft Word) written in English
2. A cover letter, maximum one page, written in English, describing
- relevant experience and your interest in the position
- contact information for three relevant references
- your salary expectations
- your earliest availability
3. Please do NOT send photos, certificates, or other attachments
Only candidates selected for the interview stage will be contacted. Interviews will be held week beginning 15th March 2021.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in working with us.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED