Job Title: Treasurer
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Advising senior managers on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- Maintaining third-party financial activities.
- Handling outsourced treasury functions.
- Preparing budgets and financial statements.
- Submitting forecasting and financial reports.
- Implementing legislative and financial policies.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance.10 years and above experience in Treasury Management.
- Proficient with industry-related financial software systems including SAP.
- Excellent communication and forecasting skills.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislature.
- Knowledge of financing techniques and investment management.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Ability to write and present financial reports.
- Strong relationship building skill
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLOSING DATE : June 24, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED