Travel to the UK as a Food & Beverage Assistant with a Salary of £13.75 an hour
Full Job Description
Guy and Julia Hands started Hand Picked Hotels in 1999. Since then, the company has grown organically and through acquisitions to become the UK’s fifth-largest luxury hotel group, with 21 hotels in the UK and the Channel Islands. Our guests are encouraged to kick off their shoes, relax, and enjoy themselves because of our friendly and charming service and beautiful settings.
Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest is looking for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join their team.
The Rhinefield House Hotel has 50 rooms and 4 AA Red Stars. It is a popular place for weddings, parties, and afternoon tea, and its fine dining restaurant has two AA Rosette awards.
About the role:
All of your hours will pay you £13.75 per hour, plus a service charge to boost your income. This will bring in about £140 per month.
We are looking for a Full-Time Food & Beverage Assistant to work in The Armada Restaurant at Rhinefield House Hotel.
For this job, you will have to work different shifts, such as early shifts from 6:30 am to 3 pm, late shifts from 3 pm to 11 pm or midnight, and weekends, which are usually the busiest times.
Taking orders and giving out food are important parts of this job, but there is so much more to it. You are part of the team that will talk to our guests face-to-face, so you can make one of the biggest impressions and help them feel welcome and at home.
Since this is a busy hotel with high standards, you must have experience with food and drinks and waiting tables to get this full-time job.
We also have jobs with more flexible hours if you only want to work a few shifts a week. These jobs pay £13.50 per hour.
- You should have worked in a similar job before, preferably in a high-end restaurant or wedding venue.
- You’ll be an enthusiastic team player with a big smile.
- You’ll be proud of how you look and of being the face of Hand Picked.
- You’ll be very clean and able to show what the best practices are.
- You won’t mind being in a fast-paced, busy place.
- Most importantly, you’ll have a friendly, upbeat, and active attitude.
Among our benefits are:
- A salary package that is competitive
- A company pension plan where the employer contributes a lot
- There is an option to live there, which costs £60.90 per week and includes meals and bills.
- Life insurance is a plan.
- There is an Employee Assistance Program to help you deal with anything that life throws at you.
- The benefit of the sick leave plan at work.
- There are 28 days off per year, including bank holidays, and that number goes up to 33 days, including bank holidays, after a certain amount of time on the job.
- You can move up in your career with help from our learning and development team and our in-house and outside training programs, such as apprenticeships and other well-known hospitality industry courses.
- The staff stays at Hand Picked Hotels cost £30 per room for bed and breakfast, and all food and drinks are 25% off. Yes, it tastes as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- There is a health and well-being platform as well as an online platform for discount shopping with high street stores and restaurants.
- Chance to make friends for life and be part of a team that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone.
Hand Picked Hotels is an employer that gives everyone the same chances. The person applying must be able to live and work in the UK.
How to Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant with a Salary of £13.75 an hour
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED