Transport and Logistics Support Manager at Ernimich Limited
To be in charge of running, directing, and coordinating all transportation issues within the organization and to help the Logistics Department by meeting Ernimich’s supply chain needs.
- Manage drivers and truck fleets.
- Schedule drivers to create the most productive routes.
- Schedule maintenance and repairs on vehicles and keep track of them.
- Use a tracking device to keep track of where a truck driver is and what he or she is doing.
- Tell drivers and the rest of the staff about changes to policies and schedules.
- Check the mileage and all the fuel that was bought.
- Manage and review drivers’ and vehicles’ departure and arrival times for trips when they come back.
- Make and keep driver/vehicle files (service and maintenance records) to look at how well things are working and what’s going wrong.
- Look over driver expenses and send them to the accounts department and management.
- Make sure that more vehicles and equipment are bought.
- Plan and keep track of incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Make sure that vehicle keys are locked securely and given out with the right paperwork.
- Take care of the logistics of shipping;
- Help find new carriers and their rates;
- Oversee logistics and customer service.
- Plan routes and handle shipments.
- Find out about the best shipping methods, routes, and carriers.
- Make sure all operations follow laws, rules, and regulations.
- Book shipments.
- Create a packing list and invoices for customs documentation (both import and export).
- Track shipments in transit.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Ability to talk to people and be a good representative.
- Able to do more than one thing at once and deal with stress.
- The ability to change and adapt to the workplace.
- Able to work as part of a group
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics, business management, transportation, or a related field.
- Have worked as a Transportation Manager in the manufacturing industry for at least three years.
- Strong knowledge of the logistics and transportation industries.
- They have worked with government rules about transportation before.
- Analytical skills and the ability to think critically.
- Know how to use software for transport management.
- Be able to work well with others on a team and deal with stress.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Know how to solve conflicts.
How to Apply for this Transport and Logistics Support Manager at Ernimich Limited
Send your applications to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: March 24, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED