Translator/Interpreter Job at the High Commission for Pakistan
The High Commission for Pakistan invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: Translator/Interpreter
The translator will be responsible for the accurate translation of documents and emails, as well as attending meetings in which live translations are needed.
- Provide accurate translations of texts.
- Attend meetings to translate discussions.
- Continually take language fluency assessments to certify fluency.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning.
- Graduation and above
- knowledge of local languages
How to Apply for the Translator/Interpreter Job at the High Commission for Pakistan
Applications including CVs and copies degrees/certificates may be submitted through email: of [email protected] by 25th June, 2022. Moreover, The post for which application is submitted should be mentioned in the subject. Previous experience of working with international organisations / diplomatic missions will be given weightage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE