Tradeline Consult Limited New Job Vacancy
Tradeline Consult Limited is a business advisory service provider pioneering a flagship project to support organisations access grants and investments. Tradeline operates in Ghana and Malawi.
Moreover, Tradeline will assist potential companies, non-profit organisations and public partners overcome obstacles to developing business models towards accessing investments and grants. We focus on “Results and Positive Impacts First”. At the heart of the company’s growing success is innovation and creativity.
Tradeline has facilitated over $40 million for MSMEs within both agricultural and non-agric sectors, leveraging on its partners, donors and other private sector investors to further raise over $200m in the next 3-years
- Title: Grant Proposal Writer/Special Projects Coordinator
- Full-Time/ Part-Time: Full-Time
- Department: Business Development/Fundraising
- Hourly/ Salary: Salary
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Regular/Seasonal/Temporary: Regular
The Grant Writer & Special Projects Coordinator oversees the process and production of all materials related to the grant application process including identifying and qualifying prospects to writing proposals and reports, data collection, preparing budgets and all relevant documents from a variety of departments, to submission.
Additionally, s/he supports the Database Manager and Visual & Communications Specialist by supplying content for annual appeal letters, email appeals, the website, the annual report, and special projects. The Grant Writer & Special Projects Coordinator reports to the Development Director with guidance from the President and Executive Director in alignment with the Isaacs Center’s overall mission and goals.
- Write grant applications and all reports and conduct prospect research on new opportunities that align with Tradeline’s mission. Grant and proposal writing will be primarily to private foundations and financial institutions; however, some government applications will be required.
- Responsibility for researching, writing, compiling, and managing the timeline of all grants including maintenance and oversight of workflow processes and procedures to ensure accurate and efficient collection and timely submission.
- Work with all departments to collect and synthesize data. Oversees grant work flow processes related to data entry to ensure adequate internal controls and that all grants reporting of data is accurate.
- Provide links between program, finance, and other staff so that all activities related to grant data collection and reporting are smoothly implemented
- Ensure compliance with regulations and requirements for grants, investments and fundraising
- Provide general support to the development department during peak periods.
- Mentor and coach other prospective young writers to assist in the execution of tasks
- Assist in the preparation of materials for Board meetings.
- Perform other duties as needed
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years previous experience as a grant writer in a social service organization or other complex non-profit and for-profit organization.
- Excellent writing ability that is clear, concise and analytic in style.
- Ability to write for various audiences including foundations, donors, and broader general constituencies.
- Comfortable with data management and administration.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
How to Apply for this Tradeline Consult Limited Job Vacancy
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Deadline for application is 15th January, 2023.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED