Bring your experience in compensation and benefit to Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company. Nestlé – Nestlé is the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world. As the Total Rewards Manager for the Central & West African Region you will be the functional leader responsible for the design and implementation of Total Rewards policies and strategies throughout the Region by aligning with Corporate Human Resources and receiving Center of Competence guidance to ensure that they generate a competitive advantage for the business in attracting, retaining and motivating our talent accordingly and fostering a high performance culture.
- Ensuring a compelling Total Rewards proposition for employees
- Enhancing Total Reward capabilities in the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region
- Defining effective communication of Total Rewards
- Flawless execution of annual Total Rewards processes
- Embedding a pay for performance culture
- Provide local context on competitive pay practices based on internal and external benchmarking Definition and implementation of local benefit programmes
- Total Rewards Cost Management
- Defining and embedding recognition programmes that improve employee engagement and performance
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven professional preferably with relevant experience in compensation & benefit. Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working with large corporate organisations in a similar role, although we are happy to consider those from different backgrounds with the requisite skillset.
Other attributes would include:
- Minimum university degree level education or equivalent.
- Preferably a minimum 5 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Experience as Human Resource Business Partner (preferable)
- Hands-on experience in SAP, HR or Payroll systems.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (Creation and use of metrics)
- Understanding of employment law & labour regulations (preferable)
- Experience in employee cost management / budgeting
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management experience
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and add a copy of your CV.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for application is 12th October 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED