Top 5 wealthiest men in Nigeria
In this article, we will compile a list of the top 10 richest men in Nigeria in 2022. The richest men in Nigeria in 2022 are people of class and caliber. They own multi-million-dollar assets and sit on the board of directors of various high-profile multinational companies both in Nigeria and abroad.
Top 5 Richest Men in Nigeria 2022
1 . To begin with, Aliko Dangote ($14 billion)
The Richest Man in Nigeria and Africa, Aliko Dangote. Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria and Africa at large (2022 Forbes List), with a net worth of $14 billion. No explanation as to why he is the first on the list of the top 10 richest men in Nigeria. Dangote was born 62 years ago and graduated from Al-Azhar University in Egypt with a Bachelor of Arts and Science.
His primary source of wealth is Cement as well as Sugar; producing food items and building materials. His holding company has a stake of shares worth 85 % of Dangote cement, which is a public liability company. This company operates in ten African countries and produces 45.6 million metric tons of Cement yearly.
2 . Secondly, Mike Adenuga ($7.9 billion)
CEO of Globacom, Mike Adenuga. The second individual on the list is Mike Adenuga. Mike Adenuga is the CEO of Globacom Nigeria’s second-largest telecommunication provider after MTN. Globacom also has a presence in Benin, Ivory Coast, and Ghana. He owns stakes in the Equitorial Trust Bank and the oil exploration firm Conoil (formerly Consolidated Oil Company). He made his fortune in the oil business and telecommunications.
3. Next is Femi Otedola ($5.9 billion)
Aside from Dangote, Femi Otedola is the next person Nigerian hip-hop musicians tend to use as a symbol of how wealthy they want to be. He is the third on the list of the top 5 richest men in Nigeria in 2022.
4. Last but not least, Arthur Eze ($5 billion)
The richest man in Anambra State, Arthur Eze. The fourth person on the list of the top 5 richest men in Nigeria is Arthur Eze with a net worth of $5 billion. He is the owner of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, and he is also from a royal family in Anambra State, Nigeria.
5. Lastly, Abdulsamad Rabiu ($3.7 billion)
Abdul Samad Rabiu is a Nigerian billionaire, entrepreneur, and seasoned industrialist well known for his expertise in commodity trading. He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of BUA Group, a Nigerian conglomerate with an interest in agriculture, infrastructure, manufacturing, logistics, and port operations.
Abdulsamad Rabiu’s net worth is estimated at a whopping $3.7 billion. Abdulsamad Rabiu bought the Nigeria Oil Mills and is the main shareholder of BUA PLC, a publicly-traded company. After a merger of the Cement Company of Northern Nigeria and his private company called Obu, he now has 98.5% shares in the BUA PLC.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED