Top 5 most valuable companies in Sub Saharan Africa, June 2022
The economy of the African continent has seen some remarkable growth in the past decades. This growth can be attributed to both private and public companies. The valuable companies in Africa have earned the continent millions of dollars in terms of revenue. These are some of the valuable companies and the amount they rake in as revenue.
1 . Firstly, MTN GROUP
MTN Group is a South African multinational telecommunication corporation that engages in the provision of network information technology services. The company is said to be one of the most valuable companies in Sub-Saharan Africa with a market capitalization of about $20 billion.
The organization provides services to both national and international telecommunication companies. Its headquarters is at Roodepoort, South Africa.
2 . Secondly, DANGOTE CEMENT
Dangote Cement is the leading producer of cement in Africa. It is present in more than 10 African countries. The company is responsible for the manufacturing, preparation, importation, packaging, and distribution of cement and other products in Nigeria. The company‘s excess in revenue amounts to $2.2 billion.
The group is one of the largest conglomerates in Africa and has offered employment to more than 30,000. The company is known to be among the most valuable companies in Africa with a market capitalization of $11.2 billion.
3 . Thirdly, SAFARICOM
Safaricom is the leading telecommunications network operator in Kenya with the best data, & voice plans, and strong & affordable home, and business Internet connections. The company is one of the successful ones in East and Central Africa.
Safaricom has made some profitable margins and has also seen a huge increase in its customer base. Again, it is known to have introduced a mobile money method called the M-Pesa and that has been accepted by more than 36 million subscribers. The organization has a market capitalization of $8.9 billion.
4 . Next is AIRTEL AFRICA
Airtel Africa is a multinational company that offers telecommunications and mobile money services in 14 countries across Africa, most especially in the East, Central and West parts. The company is owned by the Indian company Bharti Airtel Limited. It has its headquarters in the United Kingdom. $7.3 billion is what makes up the market value of the company.
5 . Lastly, BUA CEMENT
It is a company that produces and sells cement in Nigeria. It is the second-largest producer of cement in Nigeria after Dangote cement. Its market value stands at $6.1 billion.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED