Top 5 insurance companies in South Africa 2022
There’s nothing worth more than the peace one has known they are fully covered. Don’t get caught in a predicament, check out these top insurance companies to see which ones suit your preference.
There are ample choices when looking for insurance. And trusting these companies to have your back when things go wrong, it is important to pick the right one for you. There are many things to consider when making this decision.
What kind of cover they offer and the price of their premiums comparing the extent of what they pay. Here is a list of the top five insurance companies in South Africa to choose from.
1 . Firstly, KING PRICE
King Price is a provider of all types of insurance covers. They have insurance policies for everything from cars and homes to favorite golf clubs or mountain bikes. They have extremely competitive premium pricing. One of their most attractive products is their R1 insurance. This claims to cover smaller valuables from as little as R1 per month.
2 . Secondly, SANLAM
Sanlam offers a comprehensive cover for any unpredicted incidents that may occur. They include illness, theft, accidents, or even death. They offer everything from car and home cover to life and business insurance and medical insurance.
3 . Thirdly, 1ST FOR WOMEN
1st for Women Insurance was named the winner of Service Excellence in the Short-term Insurance industry at the 2017 Ask Afrika Orange Index Awards, the largest and most widely referenced service excellence benchmark in South Africa.
They focus on putting women first (hence the name) and offer extra services like Guardian Angel on Call and Handbag Cover, all with South African women in mind.
4 . Also, OLD MUTUAL
Old Mutual has a direct short-term insurance product, called iWyze. It offers comprehensive insurance for both car and home. They have over 160 years’ worth of knowledge and experience in the insurance industry. And they use this wealth of wisdom to provide some of the best cover and policy.
5 . Lastly, OUTSURANCE
OUTSurance has always strived to stay above its competition. They offer new and innovative ways to give their clients the absolute best insurance cover. Outsurance pride themselves on making sure their clients always get something out. Their famous OUTBonus rewards clients with a cashback if they have not claimed for a particular period of time.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED