TOP 5 AFRICAN CITIES WITH THE MOST DEVELOPED START UP ECOSYSTEMS
A startup ecosystem is a system of communities, organizations, resources, and service providers that rely on each other by supporting the growth of startups in a particular location. The start-up can be local, national, or international.
The start-up ecosystem is made up of three components and they are the start-up which is a business idea that interrupts the usual way things are done. For example the hailing rides like uber, bolt, and others, there are the enablers they are those that make it possible for the people in the ecosystem to play their role.
They are the accelerators, incubators, and investors. Then the last group which is the ecosystem partners- these ones support and join the startup ecosystems. Some of these people are government, corporations, and service providers.
WHAT MAKES A START-UP ECOSYSTEM SUCCEED?
There are four things that will make a start-up ecosystem succeed. They are:
- The quality of the entrepreneurs
- The amount of capital available
- The quality of the supporting infrastructure and services
- The health of the economy
There are many start-up organizations that have sprung up globally. We will look at some African cities that have the most developed startup ecosystems.
AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE DEVELOPED START-UP ECOSYSTEMS
The start-up Blink Ecosystem has released a report of thousands of registered startups. These startup ecosystems were assessed based on the quality of the startup. The support they are receiving from their enablers. As well as the smoothness with which the business runs.
1 . To begin with, SOUTH AFRICA
South Africa has the most developed ecosystem. It is also the first African country to be a part of the world’s top 50. When it comes to education, technology, software, data, and transportation, the country is leading and part of the world’s top 100 companies in those sectors.
Johannesburg is ranked the 2nd largest financial technology hub in Korea and 4th in the region. With this record, South Africa continues to trend positively by spreading innovation throughout the country.
2 . Secondly, KENYA
Nairobi is part of the top 100 countries in the area of Foodtech, Transportation Technology, and Energy & Environment Technology. It ranks number one in East Africa and number two in Africa.
3 . Thirdly, NIGERIA
The country has seen significant growth by moving five steps ahead to be ranked 63rd globally. Nigeria has seven of its cities on the global top and remains one of the African nations to have the highest number of ranked cities.
4 . Last but not least, RWANDA
Rwanda continues to be the second in East Africa, dropping from third last year to fourth in Africa.
5 . Lastly, EGYPT
Cairo is the highest-ranked city in Egypt, the city has moved risen 21 spots this year and is ranked 180th in the world. It is ranked 1st in North Africa, 5th in Africa, and 73th in global transportation technology
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED