Top 5, 5-star hotels in Africa with less rates
Let us face it, there is nothing quite like spending the night at a five-star hotel. Even more so especially when you are traveling internationally. The accommodation is so luxurious, the decor is grander, and the service is more refined.
Unfortunately, high-end accommodations don’t come cheap. Most five-star hotels charge hundreds or thousands of dollars for a single night. However, our article today sheds more light on some five-star hotels in Africa that are very affordable
Here is the Cheapest Five-Star Hotel in Africa for under $200.
1 . Firstly, CAPITAL HOTEL AND SPA – ETHIOPIA ($101 per night)
Capital Hotel and Spa is one of the few finest Five Star Hotels in Addis Ababa-Ethiopia. Located just minutes away from Bole International Airport. Capital Hotel and Spa is a great accessible place with an open main road to and from different parts of the city. The hotel is an ideal location for the activities happening in Addis Ababa.
2 . Secondly, GOLDEN PEACOCK HOTEL – MOZAMBIQUE ($98 per night)
The Golden Peacock Resort Hotel guarantees guests a pleasant stay, whether in Beira for business or pleasure. This 5-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport only 0.5km away. The hotel provides the best services and amenities. It is home to 190 bedrooms tastefully furnished to provide luxurious comforts.
3 . Thirdly, VILLA MORINGA GUEST HOTEL – NAMIBIA ($85 per night)
Villa Moringa is situated in Ludwigsdorf in Windhoek. It offers luxurious rooms for the upmarket traveler. The guest house offers transfers to town and has its own restaurant offering international and Portuguese cuisine.
4 . Also, MIKA CONVENTION CENTER – ZAMBIA ($76 per night)
Mika Convention Center is an ultra-modern hotel lavishly built on 60,000sqm in Meanwood. It is the first hotel located just 7km from KK Int Airport. Mika Convention Center boasts 80 luxurious rooms, with an extra touch of fine elegance and glamour. All these are to meet your different accommodation needs.
Not limited to; Broadband telephones, Internet connectivity, Electronic safes, Tea/Coffee maker, Complementary bedroom slippers, bathroom amenities, and Flat Screen TV all with DSTV connection.
5 . Last but not least, PALAIS DES REMPARTS – MOROCCO ($75 per night)
The Palais des Remparts was built between the ramparts of the old medina of Essaouira in Morocco. It has been renovated to capture the essence of Moroccan architecture and décor. It costs just $73 per night.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED