Tonight’s weather warning from NADMO and METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY
The Ghana Meteorological Agency and NADMO wish to bring to the notice office of the general public about weather report for Today Wednesday 15th June 2022.
Reports from GHANA METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY (G-Met), indicate that there will be more rains into the night along with the Coastal Cities of Accra, Kasoa, Cape Coast, and Takoradi.
Therefore, all citizens living in these areas are warned to take precautionary measures to stay safe, especially those living in flood-prone areas. Such people are advised to move to higher grounds and identified Safe Havens in their communities to avoid Danger.
NADMO entreats the General Public to pay heed to this weather warning and act accordingly to keep safe.
Counting on your understanding and placing a premium on your safety and that of your family and properties.
In case of any distress, you can reach us on our Emergency lines:
Website: www.nadmo.gov.gh Address: PO Box CT 3994, Cantonments-Accra Location: Brigadequarters off Kanda Highway, Behind 37 Military Hospital.
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED