Tola Mobile is a mobile money technology integrator with a Mobile PSP platform offering seamless funds transfer between Merchants and MNO Mobile Wallets across SSA.
POSITION: Business Development Manager
Tola Mobile is looking for an aggressive, passionate and experienced self-starters to join our sales team. The role entails selling, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Identify potential new clients and initiate, follow up, close sales, maintaining and ensuring quality relationships with clients.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met and exceeded in line with the overall Company’s target
- Produce Innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet the Company’s Objectives
- Developing and increasing business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentations and meetings with clients and providing them the excellent customer service.
- Provide feedback to all arms of the business, e.g. product, marketing, sales to enhance the customer experience and quality of service ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities and pinpoint problem areas to further increase sales, volume, market share and profitability per service.
- Learn and demonstrate the knowledge of the market and competition and align work with strategic goals.
- Gather market and customer information to understand customers’ businesses and requirements and coordinate with the product team to enhance current design to suit the user’s requirements.
- Update clients on the new projects and features in the system
- Negotiate the contract terms, provide customers with quotations and close sales
- Demonstrate and present Tola’s solutions to clients through sales visits, demos, trade exhibitions, conferences and any other medium to generate new and continued business for the company
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers through regular interaction to ensure continued business.
- Regular and timely direct reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually) of activities done to Sales Manager.
- New Employment Offer At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Job openings at the US Embassy in Accra
- GES NON TEACHING STAFF RECRUITMENT
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience.
- Selling of services in Corporate & SME sectors will be an added advantage
Additional Skills and Behaviors
- Aggressive with passion for sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good attitude towards others and work
- Networking skills
- Discipline and Punctuality
- Fluency in English
- Experience dealing with corporate and SME clients directly
- Proven track record of fast execution on tasks and on-time delivery of high quality results
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Commercial awareness and ability to thrive in competitive markets
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to [email protected]
Please specify the job title in the email subject. Only complete applications will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The position will be based in Ghana and should be available to start ASAP.
CLOSING DATE: Please send your resume before 5pm. 16th February 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED