The Room Job Vacancies For Expansion Lead
About The Room
The Room is a private space in which brands and people of influence connect with each other over mutually beneficial partnerships. It is a contra economy where success is based on collaboration and not on commercial terms.
As the Expansion Lead, your mission is to grow The Room in your region while driving its commercial success and impact. You will build and oversee a high-performing team, run all day-to-day operations, and oversee revenue generation.
More specifically, as Growth Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Firstly, Serving as the local face of The Room: You will be The Room’s representative in key forums and with local media, etc;
- Secondly, P&L ownership: You will have full P&L ownership as you grow revenue and manage costs to ensure profitability and sustainability;
- Thirdly, Business development & partnerships: You will establish strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, and manage high-level relationships;
- Also, Student recruitment: Recruiting high volumes of students into our ALX training programs;
- Last but least, Talent placement: Source opportunities from employers and fill job vacancies with talent outsourced from The Room
- Lastly, Driving a culture of execution: You will serve as the custodian of The Room’s entrepreneurial ‘doer’ culture, rolling up your sleeves as a Founder- no job is out of scope.
Key Performance Indicators
- Student applications: How many students did your team recruit for our training programs?
- Placements: How many job vacancies did you staff with our talent?
- Customer satisfaction: How happy are our customers in your market?
- Commercial success: What is the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) from talent placement, and gross profit?
- Social Impact: What % of our trainees in your market have reported their employment status?
Qualification And Experience
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, or operations management;
- 3+ years experience building partnerships;
- Entrepreneurial DNA & high level of self-motivation;
- Strong business and financial acumen;
- Strong relationship-building skills & stakeholder management;
- ‘Roll up Sleeves’ GYSHIDO mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience building & managing lean, high-performance teams;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, highly organized and agile.
- Data-Driven decision making;
- Highly proficient with G-suite, especially Google Sheets (intermediate skills minimum).
- Capable of building financial models;
- Flexibility to travel frequently around your region, as well as working late nights and weekends as and when required;
- Extensive network in the business community network;
- Built teams from the ground up or demonstrated the ability to work under uncertainty and bring structure to chaos;
- Proactivity, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment. Ability to work independently.
- Golden Star (Wassa) Limited Latest Job
- Career Opportunities at a Mining Company
- New Job Vacancy Available At Right To Play
- Concrete intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial experience;
- Experience in the recruitment, staffing, or talent placement industries;
- Demonstrated ability to learn from experimentation and testing;
- Leadership experience and/or experience building and growing a team; and
- Experience and/or passion for new technologies and for closing the digital skills gap in the continent (and creating work opportunities for African youth in doing so!).
Additional Skills Required
- A courageous initiator: You have an owners’ approach and you are proactive with what needs to be done; you also embrace risks and failure
- Humble & adaptable: You have a beginners’ mindset and you always seek to learn; you are also flexible and embrace pivoting
- A dreamer & adventurer: You are passionate about life, you have a growth mindset and you can thrive on uncertain circumstances and uncharted territory
- Resilient: You tackle difficult situations with a can-do attitude and are relentless in the pursuit of your goals
- Thrive in ambiguity: You can make decisions, and motivate others during times of uncertainty, incomplete information, and change.
This position is based in Accra, Ghana and all applicants need to have work authorization to be considered.
While this is a remote role, all applicants need to have work authorization for Ghana to be considered.
How To Apply?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION:
The closing date for submission of the application is September 24, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED