THAILAND 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
If you have lived in Thailand for a sizable amount of time on one of the acceptable visa categories, you may be eligible to apply for Thailand Permanent Residency. In addition, no applicant for a Permanent Residence Permit in Thailand may have more permits than are allowed for any nation. Each year, the Thai government only grants 100 Permanent Residence Permits to foreigners.
The entire Thailand Permanent Residence Permit is described in this article: the advantages, who qualifies, how to apply, and the prerequisites
THAILAND PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
You need to meet one of the following requirements to be qualified for a Thailand Permanent Residence Permit:
- Employment: At the time of application, you have an Easement of Stay based on Employment and have had a Thailand Work permit and Work Visa for at least three years.
- Investment: You have made an investment of 3 million baht or more in a Thai limited or public firm.
- Family: You are a member of a Thai citizen’s immediate family (parent, child, or spouse)
- Expert: You are working in a position that requires you to work there for at least three years straight and have at least a BA degree.
And also, any other groups the immigration department deems qualified.
BENEFITS OF THAILAND PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
You can profit from the following things if you obtain permanent resident status in Thailand:
- First and foremost, quicker means of acquiring a work permit
- Secondly, not required to obtain a Thai Visa Augmentation annually.
- Thirdly, allows for real estate purchases without the need for international money transfers.
- Moreover, the availability of an alien certificate of registration.
- Additionally, your children will obtain Thai citizenship if you have them in Thailand.
- Also, the chance to register a residence in the blue Thai House Book
- Besides that, you may apply to prolong your stay or to grant your non-Thai family members permanent residency.
- Above all, you can petition for naturalization to become a Thai citizen after five years.
THAILAND PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMIT APPLICATION PROCESS
At a nearby Thai Immigration Office, you must apply for a residence permit in Thailand. The following is the application procedure:
- First and foremost, compile the necessary paperwork in advance
- Secondly, await the launch dates.
- Thirdly, apply to your neighborhood Immigration Department office. At the office you must:
- Attend a multiple-choice test and interview, both of which will be conducted in Thai.
- Invest in a Thai Permanent Residence Permit by paying the procedure fee (7,600 Thai Baht per person)
- Lastly, fax your fingerprints in
You will be granted a 180-day augmentation of stay, enabling you to continue living in the country legally while your request is being reviewed.
The local police department is where you must apply for an alien certificate after your application receives authorization on completion. You will then receive your dwelling registration (Ta Bian Ban).
THAILAND PERMANENT RESIDENT PERMIT COST
The processing fee for a permanent residency permit in Thailand is 7,600 Thai Baht. You must pay an additional charge for the Permanent Resident status Certificate if your application is accepted:
- 95,700 Thai Baht – if you applied based on your marriage to a Thai citizen.
- 191,400 Thai Baht – if you applied based on work, investment, expertise, etc.
Based on the type of visa you had at the time of the application, different documents are required. But these roughly consist of:
- Firstly, your Passport and identity card-size images
- Secondly, Completed and signed Application for Permanent Residence in Thailand (TM.9)
- Thirdly, Book of Registration for Your Home (Yellow Tabien Baan)
- Fourthly, your work permit, in copy
- Also, a Certificate of Work Background, provided by the Department of Employment’s
- Alien Occupational Control Division.
- Additionally, a copy of your most recent income tax return
- Moreover, a copy of the last three years’ worth of your financial statements.
- In addition, the cost of processing applications for permanent residence
HOW TO GET THAILAND RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE
You can obtain a Thailand Residence Certificate in one of two ways:
- At the Thai embassy of your country
- Also, in the immigration office close to you
Visit NewsNowGh.com for a comprehensive description of Permanent Residence Permits.
- US STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- UK STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- GERMANY STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED