We are looking for experienced, board-certified trained MDs and DOs who are passionate about transforming primary care, have completed or started training in functional or integrative medicine, and with a specialty focus in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, and Internal Meds/Peds.
Our Comprehensive Medical Services (CMS) team offers the only physician-led comprehensive suite of expert virtual care solutions that lead members to resolution for any medical concern, from the first moment of need.
The ideal candidate for this role is a board-certified medical expert who thrives in a patient advocate role and who flourishes in an environment of curiosity and discovery to best help our members on their medical journeys.
- See patients via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by the practice
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to the guidelines provided by Vien
- Work closely with a care team including a Health Coach to help patients optimize outcomes and achieve their health and wellness goals
- Oversee medical staff (including Health Coaches and Medical Assistants) and assign aspects of care accordingly
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the Practice including assisting other care providers and extended care teams to comply and cooperate with clinical outcome reviews
- Participate in patient care program development
- Ensure the highest standards in patient care are maintained at all times
- Recommend and design treatment plans for patients
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Represent Vien Health brand globally
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED