Technology Consulting Senior Associate at PwC
A career within Technology Consulting, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop/implement strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their key challenges.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- To begin with, Minimum of 4 years experience in one or more areas in IT, including Digital Transformation, Cloud Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Project Management and /or Technology Strategy and Operations.
- Secondly, An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools.
- Then, Experience developing IT strategies and roadmaps to enable the client to deliver future state and transformed operations.
- Moreover, Experience supporting vendor/product selection and complex transformational projects built around implementation of technology solutions.
- Also, Experience developing shared services and/or outsourcing strategic plans, including options analysis (benefits, risks, mitigations across various delivery options).
- Additionally, Experience across many layers of enterprise architecture, including: business architecture, application architecture, information architecture and technology architecture.
- Afterwards, A good understanding of cloud computing and architecture.
- Last but not Least, Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Finally, Team player – effective team working, providing support as and when needed, high accountability for the success and quality of project deliverables.
- Minimum of first degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Engineering or any related field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), Cloud Solution Architect, CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional), SCRUM Master or its equivalent is mandatory.
- Support large, multidisciplinary teams in the delivery of exceptional services and outcomes to our clients.
- Support the identification of new opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Contribute to business development including Proposals and Discussion Documents development.
- Support the development of innovative solutions for our clients’ complex business and technology issues.
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Lastly, Be responsible for own personal and professional development including attendance and completion of appropriate training programmes
How to Apply for Technology Consulting Senior Associate at PwC
Closing Date : 3rd June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED