Consulting engineering firm requires the services of TECHNICIAN ENGINEERS
- Assists in drawing up blueprints and plans for products and equipment.
- Designs and builds prototypes of planned product or equipment.
- Assists in the construction of said products and equipment.
- Writes up reports of daily laboratory activity.
- Maintains records and files of all completed engineering work.
- Inspects product design for problems or errors.
- Runs tests on products and equipment to ensure they function properly.
- Analyzes system or product performance.
- Provides suggestions for ways to improve products and equipment.
- The applicant must have considerable experience in Building construction supervision.
- Possesses background knowledge in engineering or computer science.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Works well on a team.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates patience when running multiple tests.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Possesses solid writing skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward all cvs to thesw e-mail addresses: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 7th September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED