Technical Trainer at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Voltic (GH) Limited has a great job offer for a Technical Trainer. Voltic (GH) Limited is known for making the best-selling expensive water brand in Ghana. This has been the case for over 20 years. Voltic (GH) Limited has now added Value-Added Dairies to its list of products.
The Supply Chain Development Manager is directly in charge of this job.The Technical Trainer’s main job is to plan, control, train, and evaluate the growth of front-line employees in Manufacturing in a way that meets the needs of the organization. Work closely with the L&D group and help budget and report on the development of the manufacturing frontline.
Important Duties and Tasks
1. Take care of the CAP process
- Makes sure that CAP procedures, CCBA policies, and other legal standards are followed throughout the CAP process.
- Orient new workers (Operators, Artisans, and Machine and Equipment Specialists) and teach them how to do their jobs.
- Talk with management and employees about training needs for production, processing, and utilities.
- Evaluated skills growth needs
2. Finding and keeping up-to-date with the right training materials and learning programs
- Write the text for the training program and any related guides for trainers.
- Make sure that handouts, tasks, and other tools are useful.
- Make sure that assessments are relevant in the CCBA setting.
- Communicate with outside Service Providers about training needs and standards.
- Make sure that external Service Providers are aware of CCBA training standard requirements and are given all relevant documentation (such as Level 1-3 evaluation requirements and other related documentation).
- Attend meetings, seminars, and training sessions to get information that can be used to meet training requirements and incorporate that information into training programs.
- Look over, update, or find new learning materials
3. Plan a class for training
- Set up training times with the people who will be attending and their bosses.
- Make a plan for training with help from outside trainers and regional managers.
- Keep costs in line with the budget for training. Report any changes.
- Monthly reports on frontline growth to direct reports and the L&D Manager
4. Put training into place. Deliver training based on the professional learning goals that need to be met.
- Give teaching materials and, if needed, bring in extra or specialized resources to help.
- Do a post-training review (CCBA Level 1–4 review Document) to figure out how well the training materials worked.
- If reviews show that training materials need to be changed, this must be done and the training materials must be updated.
- Help workers self-study modules that are relevant to the plant.
- Help workers do e-learning modules that are relevant to the plant.
- Align training measures with the plan for closing the gaps in SCMAT assessments.
5. Implement evaluations
- Gives written and practical observations (Level 2 – Pre and Post exams, Level 3 – Practical Survey) and outcome-based exams (Planned Job Observations).
- Signs off on tasks that have been done well enough to be finished, and helps fill any remaining competency gaps
6. Training administration:
- Keep training records for the department and make sure they are easy to find and meet all CCBA and legal standards.
- If training has happened, make sure the essential training records and, if necessary, the digital shared systems are up to date.
- Talks with people to help them solve problems with their training records and answers questions about them.
7. Putting change into place and making it stick
- Put the change project into action and make sure it stays in place by following project plans, and helping with communication, training, and teaching.
Skills, Work Experience, and Education Requirements
- Degree or diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Diploma or certificate in job-focused ETD practice.
- At least three years of experience in training and development facilitation in an industrial setting.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience; 3–5 years of experience in an FMCG setting; exposure to and experience with WCM will be helpful.
- It will be helpful if you have knowledge of SAP and are a trained, registered assessor.
- You must know how to use Excel, PowerPoint, and Word on a computer well.
General Key Characteristics and Skills
- Subject Knowledge
- Ability to diagnose
- Coaching skills
- Result and execution driven
- Resilient and active
- Customer focused
- Contribute to self and team growth.
- Must be able to work on their own and be able to handle stress.
- They must understand quality and technology standards.
- Must be able to communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Technical Support from CoE.
- Must be able to complete training in mechanical and electrical modules.
- They must be good at “troubleshooting.”
How to Apply for this Technical Trainer at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Closing Date: 18th June, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED