The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties Aanist in the collection and analysis of tishnes data for policy decision making
1. Provide technical information on aquaculture production to fish farmers.
2. Train fish farmers on modern methods of Fish Farming to enhance their productivity.
3. Assist in the development of a new input output model to guide aquaculture investment.
4. Assist in the enforcement of the Fisheries Laws and Regulations related to elimination of illegal fishing practices.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Higher National Diploma (HND) in Statistics or related discipline
At least 1-2 years working experience in related field
Computer literacy in MS Office is an advantage.
Upper West, Upper East, Northem, North West, Savannah, Bono, Bono East,
Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Region
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED