Technical Advisor (SustainE4Climate) Needed at GIZ Ghana
The project is supporting the Ministry of Energy in Ghana in improving the financial sustainability of the energy sector and the framework conditions for promoting investments in renewable energies and energy efficiency and aims at strengthening the Ghanaian climate goals and sustainable and inclusive economic development.
It also supports the development and implementation of competency-based training programmes (CBT) for RE.
Scope of the Role:
- As a Technical TVET Advisor for RE you will be responsible for tasks in the context of the development & implementation of CBT programmes. including technical correct advice, training of teachers and facilitators, revision of training & learning material and providing relevant information to operative partners.
- You will coordinate your tasks effectively with team colleagues and with our partnering institutions
- Firstly, Assist project implementation with regards to improving personnel, institutional and cooperation capacities of vocational training institutions for the implementation of demand-oriented initial and continuing training programmes with a focus on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
- Secondly, Support cooperation, regular contact, and dialogue with partners.
- Thirdly, Assist with PR work and cooperate with relevant organizations, non-governmental agencies, and individuals in the project environment and with other projects implemented by GIZ, such as other outputs of the SE4C-Project and other projects within the cluster of renewable energy.
- Moreover, Develop ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, training & learning material, manuals, and procedures.
- Finally, Assist with general project planning and development of project concepts including preparation, organization and moderation of planning exercises and their implementation, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication, and documentations.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree (MSc, MA) in an area related to the project objectives (education, vocational training, engineering, advisory services in education or for private companies)
- At least seven (7) years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Professional experience in the TVET sector is a great asset, in particular: experience in working with training providers or TVET institutions,
experience with working in a similar project and experience with a private sector company in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Very good communication skills in written and oral English with very good negotiation skills.
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a multicultural work environment.
- Lastly, Very good organizational skills and ability to work on one’s own initiative
How To Apply For The Technical Advisor at GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: [email protected] under the Job Code 2022/SE4C/07/01. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 28 July, 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED