The Team Leader – Human Capital Shared Services could be responsible for a powerful Human Capital (HC) Operation with seamless collaboration with inter-departments and external bodies. Offer a great HC service to a team of workers and promote worker productivity.
Required Education and Experience Profile
- Minimum of first degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related area.
- MBA or related masters degree in management, Human resource management, Social Sciences or an associated area could be an added gain.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years’ applicable experience Human resource Shared offerings ideally in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Professional qualification in HR will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Labour Act, 2003(Act 651) and different applicable Labour legislation
- Globally accepted HC best practices and approaches
- Expertise in Human Resource Management Information Systems
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should forward their CV and cover Letter to [email protected]
The position should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Application End Date: April 5, 2022
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications#
- Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunities
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ACDI/VOCA
- Twifu Rural Bank Limited staff vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED