Springforth Community School is a Christian multicultural educational institution that has provided quality education for over 15 years. Our mission is to provide quality nursery, primary and secondary education, in a nurturing stimulating environment. We offer the Cambridge and Ghana Education Service curricula
- Assist the main Class Teacher to support the learning needs of students.
- Provide individual support to students with specific learning needs
- Maintain a positive, disciplined, and supportive environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direct guidance of the Class Teacher.
- Assist the Class Teacher in delivering learning activities that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Provide one-to-one learning support for selected students.
- Monitor, record, and report students’ progress and development to the teacher
- Assist in developing learning resources in creative ways that accelerate learning.
- Assist in organizing the classroom and creating displays to encourage a positive and stimulating environment.
- Assist Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment
- Communicate with parents, as appropriate, in relation to the child’s academic progress
- Undertake break, lunchtime, and after-school supervision in accordance with the staff duty roster.
- Participate in school events and activities including weekends and evenings.
- Work together with colleagues to achieve the learning objectives of the school.
Required Skills or Experience
- To be considered for the role of teaching assistant you will need:
- A Diploma or Certificate in Education
- Prior experience teaching and caring for children
- An ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals
- An ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils
- Understanding and sensitivity towards children
- Knowledge of lessons that pupils are required to learn in class
- An ability to carry out tasks involving a computer or hand-device
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position. Email materials to email@example.com
Only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact us via email for any questions.
DEADLINE: Friday, 17 December 2021
For more information about us visit: https://springforth.edu.gh/
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED